- Listen to a “leading defense attorney” and find out what he says about “medical emergencies” and what happened to a dentist and his staff who were not prepared!
- Find out what “tactics” attorneys are using to obtain new plaintiffs / clients!
- Find out why dentists are “sitting ducks” waiting to get served for a medical emergency gone wrong!
- Find out why “proper documentation” may be “your only defense” in a medical emergency litigation! Are you doing it properly?
- Find out why 81% of Independent C.R.A. evaluators recommended this product but failed to include it in their newsletter!
What you will learn:
- Who are your “high risk” patients?
- Which “medical history questions” are frequently overlooked?
- What “staff roles” are crucial in a medical emergency?
- What “crucial information” is necessary when calling 911?
- What “critical emergency medications” are recommended by the ADA?
- What “dental procedures” cause the highest risk for medical emergencies?
- Why taking “blood pressures” prior to local anesthesia is a must?
This package was designed for the “entire dental team”. Each person can benefit from this information, including the doctor! The staff benefits include:
- Learning at his or her “own pace”
- Training a “new hire” without taking any additional time
- Provide “the doctor and staff” peace of mind
This package was featured in Dental Economics, May 2007, by Dr. Joe Blaes and Excellence in Dentisty by Dr. Woody Oakes, April of 2005. Purchase the entire package…Today! It’s Time to Get Your Office And Staff Prepared For Any Medical Emergency!